V-IT is looking for a Data Protection Engineer (Jr.)
for our client in Zaventem area.
Period: 6 months (with possible extension)
Assess applications and processes to prepare GDPR article 30 registers and to achieve compliance with data protection regulations.
- Consult with application- and process owners to capture process and data flows to prepare the article 30 Records of Processing activities
- Maintain a deep understanding of the GDPR requirements and assist the DPO with driving compliance through the organization
- Assist with determining the required changes in processes and with Global/Regional IT applications
- Perform data protection and privacy impact assessments
- Build privacy notices for websites and applications
- Willingness to invest in Privacy and GDPR
- Process modelling (+2 years)
- Business orientation with good business acumen
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Business or Technical Area
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com
or apply below.