V-it is momenteel op zoek naar een Data Operations Lead.
Our client has a very diverse data availability across the entire organization (e.g., network data, customer and product data, customer interaction data).
Such a broad data landscape also requires close monitoring to deliver stable and qualitative data assets to our stakeholders. We are looking for a Data Operations lead who can help us steer the Data Operations organization and prepare for future transformations (e.g., cloud and DevOps).
- You are responsible for the Data Operations organization and as such define its strategy, roadmap, way-of-working in alignment with your key stakeholders and your managed service partner.
- You manage the Data Operations team end-to-end. You ensure processes are clear and operational activities are executed in line with guidelines, standards, priorities, and budget. You are responsible for both local resources as well as an offshore partner.
- You bring vision on how the Data & Insights community can improve in terms of scalability, stability, timeliness, and quality of the delivered assets. You define how this can be translated into clear Service Level Agreements and KPI’s.
- You drive 3 key strategic transformations for Data Operations:
O Definition of structural improvement roadmap of the end-to-end Data Operations processes both technically, functionally as in terms of communication to ensure timely and cost-effective solutions and transparent stakeholder management
o You guide the Data Operations team through the cloud transformation by clarifying transition roadmaps and impact on processes and roles & responsibilities
o Together with key stakeholders in the Data Organization you define the roadmap and operating model for the DevOps transformation
· You build and maintain close connection with your business stakeholders. You act as their trusted advisor and translate their service needs into a clear improvement plan.
· Together with the Data Operations expert and partner, you create focus on operational excellence. You jointly define your requirements for the data development squads to boost Data Operations’ service.
· You have experience in data and in dealing with third party provided services.
· You master strategy and roadmap definition, finetuning of processes and budget management.
· You possess excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking combined with a pragmatic approach.
· You are customer focused and have Experience in building internal and external relationships in a complex and dynamic organization and in influencing cross-functional teams.
· You have strong communication and organization skills.
· Knowledge of escalation procedures, incident management and other disciplines (ITIL) related to service delivery is a plus.