V-it is currently looking for a Test Lead.
About the job
We are looking for a Test Lead to inspire, coach and steer development squads in quality research in the IT applications domain. You manage uncertainties and make them transparent and in doing so, you do not believe in best practices because every question requires a specific approach. As an experienced tester, you are challenged daily by the versatility and complexity of the profession. You observe quality by telling a compelling story about testing and not by running metrics. You use your (self) critical, analytical and a quality thinking skills to assess risks and threats during refinement, risks assessment and test execution. You communicate seamlessly between stakeholders and squad members and have proven skills and experience in testing in Agile environments.
You steer a team of 10+ test professionals and it is your mission to unlock the talent and expertise of your workforce, improve and innovate the way of testing in an agile organization, increase efficiency of what we do.
- The test coordinator is responsible for the detailed test approach and planning on development team level (squads).
- You define the test scope, based on changes and risk assessments and prioritized accordingly together with the PO.
- You define Test data, test automation and test environment requirements based on test scope.
- Test results and defects are managed in dashboards and discussed and assessed together with the PO
- You manage test resource demand of testers, and you manage the relations with other squad stakeholders (Tribe leads, Product owners, Scrum masters, etc.) to understand their needs.
- The test lead organizes system integration tests with depending squads around virtual teams and works closely together with stakeholders and other test leads.
- You provide input for level test plans where needed.
- Based on extensive test skills, the test lead coaches the testers in the squads on test preparation and test execution and is responsible for the quality of the test execution within the squads.
This is you:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent due to experience, and a passion for testing.
- Proven professional and academic educational background in testing.
- You’re a test professional, with a proven track record of leading a testing team.
- You have proven skills in exploratory testing and risk assessment.
- You lead the team in a quality driven mindset.
- you have proven experience with regression testing, test automation and test reporting.
- You take ownership, you set the right priorities and you have a drive to mobilize your team to get things done.
- You're not going for a status quo. You are ambitious and eager to learn.
- You combine strong analytical skills with a creative and positive mind.
- You have strong spoken and written communication skills, with a solid knowledge of English,