V-it is momenteel op zoek naar een .NET Developer.
Backend .NET Developer
DESCRIPTION AND TASKS
- You make technical analyzes of the functional assignments you receive
- You follow technical evolutions and you can independently conduct a research project with the support of an application architect
- You understand the technical architecture and re-use existing technical components
- You develop software in .NET
- You document the software you have developed
- You offer second-line support
- You support the analysts / designers in converting functional specifications into technical solutions
Profile and experience
Medior profile (3 to 5 years of relevant experience)
- You are assertive and communicative, a team player
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are creative and think solution-oriented.
- You have an eye for quality and you take the initiative to optimize development processes.
- You are a team player.
- You are multilingual (Dutch, English)
- You have a broad IT knowledge and interest and terms such as SOA, Web services, unit testing, inheritance, Stored Procedure ... are not unknown to you
- You have experience with software development
- You have development experience in Microsoft .NET technology
- You have development experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2019
- You have experience building SOAP and REST Services in a Microsoft .NET environment with WCF
- You understand the underlying technologies such as XML / XSD / WSDL / SOAP and JSON / REST
- Hosting web services and web applications in IIS 10
- Analysis, design, coding and implementation of customized object-oriented applications
- Approach design of a relational database model with stored procedures and SQL functions (T-SQL)
- Task management with TFS 2018
- Source control through GIT-TFS
- Experience with setting up automation in SoapUI
- Basic knowledge of git (or another version control system).
- Basic understanding of what should be unit tested by the developers and what not.
- Basic knowledge of creating stubs and drivers.
- Experience with the agile methodology and/or DevOps culture.
- Experience in working with offshore teams