V-it is currently looking for a Process Documentarist.
Process Documentarist with BPMN
For an international SAP BRIM project, we are looking for a process documentarist / technical writer to document business process flows, SOPs and work instructions.
She or he will be closely working with the program manager and projects managers in gathering, creating and optimizing Customer Services processes.
This role allows to establish a broad, international network within the company and gather insights into the different areas and the market offering.
This is a global project that requires frequent collaboration with stakeholders throughout Europe .
Main activities and responsibilities for her or him are
- Document business processes in standardized format (including BPMN flow diagrams)
- Update existing standard operating procedures and work instructions, to align with new processes and system functionality
- Develop new standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Collaborate closely with process owners, IT and/or product to gather input for documentation
- Collaborate closely with training department and support development of training materials
What are we looking for in this person
- Min. 3 years’ experience writing SOPs and work instructions preferably in a regulated environment
- Ability to gather unstructured information from stakeholders and existing documents, and use this as basis to develop simple and clear instructions for complex processes
- Min. 3 years’ experience documenting business processes in BPMN notation
- Fluent oral and written English
- Good communication skills
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive, self-starter attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Strong MS Office skills (in particular Word)
Additional desired skills to rock
- Experience working with SAP BRIM
- Experience using process mapping software
- Following additional languages are considered a plus: Dutch, French, German