V-it is currently looking for a Technical Solution Architect.
To define and maintain the end-to-end architecture for our client his Payroll Services domain.
Perform architecture design for epics and features of the Payroll Services domain, with attention to non-functional requirements.
Optimal integration with other domains and platforms and a good balance between cost and quality, and to advise on implementation planning and provide guidance to feature engineers and engineers on execution according to architectural design.
- Masters engineering skills and full set of architecture skills. A proven track record in Payroll Services business is a plus.
- Designs, advises and presents (target) architectures and roadmaps, and provides architecture guidance and validations. Assists in definition of (global) architecture standards.
- Independently creates easy to read and structured documents and visualisations. Is able to coach more junior colleagues.
- 5 -7 years of relevant work experience.
- Dutch or French and English
- Significant knowledge of multiple environments (domains, platforms, products, architectures, technologies, ...)
Area of responsibilities
- Defines and manages loosely coupled and scalable Services Architecture (end-to-end chains)
- Defines together with the Product Owner user stories to further improve the quality of the domain; Defines realistic and ambitious Implementation Roadmap, also taking non-functional requirements into account.
- Defines the integration of the services and platforms across the domain, optimizing functional and non-functional requirements and reducing complexity and technical debt;
- Designs, aligns, matures and realizes all (application) interfaces of his domain, including the required IT chain; Provides guidance to Engineers, Product Owners, ..