V-it is currently looking for a Cloud & Infrastructure Operations Engineer.
Voor onze klant zoeken we een ervaren SRE Cloud & Infrastructure Operations.
The engineer will have following skills:
- strong knowledge in areas of networking, open protocols, load balancing, DNS, TCP/IP v4 and v6.
- experience with one or more public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP…), including infrastructure, storage and platforms
- experience with strategy and implementation for enterprise organizations, managing private/public cloud migration projects
- proficiency with Kubernetes and understanding of monitoring tools including CloudWatch, ELK
- experience in CI/CD (preferably: GitLab)
- experience with Windows, Linux system administration, and/or Enterprise applications
- experience in working with virtualization and containerization technology (VMware, K8S, OpenShift, EKS, GKE, Helm...)
- experience in automation, orchestration, Infrastructure as Code and configuration management tools (Terraform, Ansible…)
- experience in Authentication Protocols, Identity and Access Management Systems and Key Management Systems
- experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL
- experience with multiple scripting languages
- experience with working in development teams using agile development methods.