Voor een klant gelegen te Leueven zoeken we een Project Manager Sr.
The SOC3 transactional fraud monitoring team's main task is to maximize the Company's freedom from cyber fraud through our internal payment systems.
In order to keep our monitoring best in class, we have a mix of purchased tools and proprietary ones. We wish to further develop this monitoring in the coming years through numerous challenging projects.
Currently, there are already a number of ongoing initiatives:
- Refinement of detection on the Swift payment traffic
- Developing a fraud engine for SEPA payments
For these initiatives, we are looking for an Epic Owner with project leadership capabilities to take the day-to-day direction to heart. For this, we are looking at the following tasks/work description:
- Planning of the sprints
- Follow up of the sprints, test coordination, defect management and sprint demos (BE team - BRNO testing - CTS development)
- Liaison for work execution with our interfaces (e.g. payment transactions)
- Preparing monthly reports to the steering committee (PSR)
- Additional interesting challenge is the coordination for the set-up of an operational monitoring team in BRNO, this includes:
o Coordination of the actions that are grabbed by BRNO co's for preparation
o Lobbying with local team leads to provide the monitoring team
o Delivering the necessary agreements in collaboration with outsourcing coordinator in BRNO
What do we expect from you?
- You ensure that the scope of your epics are delivered on time
- You facilitate the necessary coordination with the stakeholders and third parties involved
- You are responsible for the planning and delivery of the epics
- You look for solutions to obstacles that stand in the way of delivery
- You support the team and the Product Owner in slicing and updating the backlog
- You watch over the stability and performance of the systems and services
- You inspire the team to organize themselves and take ownership
- You keep an eye on the available budgets
- You have experience in project management within or outside of our Company
- You take the initiative and work passionately towards a concrete result, dragging your colleagues along with you.
- You are communicative and an excellent facilitator in meetings at all levels
- You work meticulously in planning and directing the assigned tasks.
- You are a team coach who takes the lead in creating a stimulating team dynamic. To this end, you are communicative and an excellent facilitator and motivator. Towards the employees you show empathy and support.
- You are flexible and can respond quickly to unforeseen circumstances, last minute adjustments and tight deadlines all with a positive attitude.
- You have good organizational skills that allow you to handle things effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in IT is not required. Experience in security and knowledge of Safe are a plus.
Locatie: Leuven (50% onsite)
Periode: ASAP – 7/8/2023