Voor een bedrijf gelegen te Brussel zoeken wij een Project manager :
Our company is initiating a large project to replace the current legacy parts logistics system (running on mainframe). • The new parts system will be build around an Oracle ERP core and will integrate with other existing applications in the TME landscape. • The new system implementation is split into several (functional) modules. Each module will follow it’s own timeline and some modules will be implemented in parallel. • The development of the new modules in Oracle will be handled by IBM. • As each module is implemented it needs to be interfaced with the relevant existing systems and made sure that it is working correctly with the remaining functionality in the current parts application.
• We are looking for an IT project lead to coordinate the implementation/integration of such a new module.
• Attend workshops with parts business members & IBM to understand the to-be situation.
• Assess impact of to-be on existing TME applications/systems (dependencies)
• Manage necessary changes in existing TME systems (on-time delivery of touchpoints).
• Coordinate necessary infra changes (incl security)
• Work with IBM/Oracle to ensure correct working of new module within existing landscape.
• Setup necessary test & release process.
• University degree Business and/or Computer Science.
• Minimum 5 years relevant post qualification experience.
• Experience in working in an agile environment.
• Ability to assess system impact based on understanding of functional requirements.
• Ability to clearly explain expectations to impacted TME teams and to develop a realistic timeline for required changes (taking into account relevant IBM delivery milestones).
• Ability to develop and execute a project plan incl. necessary stakeholder touchpoints.
• Experience logistics and/or Oracle systems is a plus
• Versatile (open for learning and discovering new technology / area) and creative
• Diplomatic / sense of people relationships / team player
• Focused and stress resistant
• Fluent spoken & written English is a must.
Start : september 2022, duur : 2 jaar