V-IT is looking for a Change Manager
for a long term project in Brussels.
: 01/10/2019 - 30 months
Objective of the job:
- The IT application assets are currently hosted on both IBM Mainframe and Wintel infrastructures.
- The Mainframe platform runs the core insurance backend applications where business logic resides, it is the hearth of the business activities, fully used and still growing every months.
- The front-end applications are mainly hosted on Wintel servers.
- The mainframe services are currently delivered by an external company. That company recently announced this service will end by 2022 being a definitive deadline.
- The current TCO of the platform is above market benchmarks.
- Those two elements drive our client to a re-hosting of its Mainframe application patrimony towards a new Platform.
- This is also perceived as a unique opportunity to modernize core applications and better integrate them with applications running on Wintel distributed systems.
- As per business case, the ideal target platform with lowest TCO to re-host those backend services is the Wintel platform, for whom already has experience, tools and profound knowledge.
- The Replatforming Program will bring important changes mainly to the IT organization (Infrastructure & Operations, Development) and also to the rest of the company.
- To manage these changes, the IT Replatforming program will open a track “Management of Change”.
The Replatforming program has started since April 2019. A number of technical and testing activities have been launched. Different partners are involved in that large program.
The Replatforming Program will bring important changes mainly to the IT organization (Infrastructure & Operations, Development) and also to the rest of the company.
We have decided to open a track in the Replatforming program to focus on the people component of the change.
The objective of that track is to help stakeholders to accept and embrace changes in the evolved operating model.
That track will focus on these three main objectives :
Required Knowledge and experience:
- Create and execute a change management plan
- For the IT organization impacted
- For the core team of the program
- For the rest of the company
- Define and engage the stakeholders
- Create and execute a communication plan for the program
- Create a compelling story
- Create the supports for the different populations along the program progress
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Management of Change / Changer Enablement
- Project Management
- Define and implement Communication Strategy and Plan
- Management of Change in IT Infrastructure and development Organization
- Project Leading in IT Organization
- Setup program communication strategy and execution
- Practical Knowledge of Change Management Model : Kotter, Adkar, others
- Lead of change management initiave in an IT organization
- Lead of Communication Strategy Definition and Implementation
- Understanding of activities of an I&O departement and IT development department
- Mainframe and distributed infrastructure high-level understanding
- Dutch, French and English
- Scrum Master
- Participation in large program in the financial industry
- Functional experience required Years
- No insurance functionnal skills are mandatory
- Knowledge of Insurance activities