V-it is currently looking for a Full-Stack .NET Developer.
For our incubator we are looking for a freelance Full Stack developer.
The objective of the service is to develop micro services and front-end/back-end components for use in our MVPs.
As a full-stack developer, you will work independently, outside of the product team. In close collaboration with the lead software architect in Nest and the head of the incubator, you will work out the solution approaches to make our MVPs as successful and scalable as possible.
- At least 2 years of experience as a full-stack developer
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and C#.
- Knowledge of at least one common web front-end framework React or vuejs.
- Experience developing and implementing rest API's.
- Experience with at least one common DBMS.
- Ability to write clean, effective, production-ready code.
- Experience with orchestration frameworks such as Terraform or similar is a plus, but not required
- At least 2 years of project experience in Agile (Scrum) teams
- Team and communication skills
- Very good English skills (min. C1); German and/or French is an advantage
- Work regime: minimum 3 days / week
- Location: Remote / Office