||The Key Role of the Sourcing Engagement Manager (SEM) is to “Enable & Activate” the CIO & IT Tribes in their supplier engagement and has the following responsibilities:
- To formulate, communicate and implement the IT Sourcing Strategy in alignment with the sourcing strategy of the bank and IT Group Sourcing.
- To deliver successful sourcing solutions for IT and to develop partnerships with IT Tribes & vendors in response to business requirements, in alignment with the sourcing strategy of the bank and IT Group Sourcing.
- To analyze and understand the business requirements to shape an optimal solution and engage with the the “eco-system” (e.g. Contract owner, Operational Contract Manager, HSS SRM/Buyer, ITG Sourcing); develop and track business cases.
- To build the engagement for each sourcing implementation and provide deal support to IT Tribes and propose sourcing tactics in alignment with the sourcing strategy of the bank and IT Group Sourcing.
- To assess the impact of sourcing deals on the strategic plans of the Organisation ( eg. CSSI);
- To assist IT Tribes in specifying their needs and requirements; assess change readiness; frame sourcing approaches/solutions
- To achieve targeted strategy (CSSI) levers