V-IT is looking for a Solution Architect
: Long term
- The role of the Solution Architect is to translate business requirements into a solution architecture that conforms to enterprise architectural standards and roadmaps.
- This role is pivotal in delivering and maintaining a solution that best suits business requirements.
- They possess a wide breadth of knowledge on how various technological components work together to deliver desired functionality.
- The Solution Architect analyses current application and infrastructure technology to determine its ability to support the solution and creates relevant design documentation to be referenced by developers and configuration specialists alike during the build process.
- This is a senior individual contributor role that is accountable for the delivery of solution designs that satisfies defined business requirements and the firm enterprise architecture standards.
- Solution architecture
- Client Management
- Quality Management
- Solution Implementation
- Solution Design
- Specific subject knowledge.
- Has a technical background in system or network infrastructure.
- Has and maintains an in depth understanding of all ICT domains and their key dependencies.
- Familiar with Enterprise Architecture methodologies, frameworks and tools (SOA, TOGAF, BPM,UML, etc.)
- Knowledge of web related concepts and technologies.
- Knowledge about cloud services such as offered by Microsoft, Google & AWS.
- A broad architecture domain knowledge (vision, design, projects, implementation).
- Ability to keep a holistic overview but at the same time can take a deep dive into technicalities when required.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Effective negotiation skills, able to facilitate collaboration between stakeholders with differing opinions.
- Strong team building skills.
- Great presentation skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Solution Architecture.
- Proven track record in solution architecture design related projects.
- Experience in building business, IT architecture, IT integration and technology roadmaps.
- Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management stakeholders.
- Familiarity with, and demonstrated understanding of enterprise's business and technical architecture.
- Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues.
Good knowledge of English (both spoken & written) is mandatory, complemented with French and/or Dutch.
Neem zeker een kijkje op onze website voor alle vacatures, Take a look at our website for all opportunities @ www.v-it.be
Vriendelijke groeten, bien à vous, kind regards,
Senior IT Recruiter @ V-IT
+32 (0)478 88 10 95