Bekijk alle vacatures
Medior Business AnalystBrussel, Brussel
Voor een klant gelegen te Brussel zoeken we een Medior Business Analyst:
Start datum: asap
Eind datum: 30/06/2023
Main activities of the Business Analyst are :
- Perform impact analysis when important changes are announced :
- Assist the Spaas business operators to identify and specify the impacts expected on the current business operations and on the related IT systems.
- Identify the new business and functional requirements.
- Propose technical solutions with the support of the technical leaders.
- Prepare, structure and simplify the work for the implementation team.
- Stay involved in the implementation of new solutions after the delivery of the study :
- Monitor progress and consistency of the solutions being delivered by the different implementation teams.
- Support and participate in the UAT (for very complex project)
- Contribute to the definition of the long-term Spaas IS vision & architecture
- Manage the IS cartography (Business, Process, Application architectures) and propose scenarios for the development and simplification of the IS aligned with the business strategy
- Develop and consolidate expertise on the Energy Market & Energy Management Services
- Monitor business evolutions of the energy market.
- Identify the latest applicative solutions on the market that would present opportunities for the Business and IS agility
- Understand the different services offered by Spaas and the related operations executed by the Spaas operators.
- Organize specific workshops to increase the knowledge of the SPAAS IS members.
- Encourage discussion and knowledge sharing with external BU’s (e.g. : Generation)
- Energyze the SPAAS transversal governance
- When a transversal project is running, collaborate with product owners of the different implementation teams to clarify priorities in their respective product backlogs.
- Collaborate with the Technical Architect Lead to organize architecture board where structural architectural decisions are being taken.
Occasional trips may be required
- Ability to design functional architecture
- Ability to write high-level and detailed specifications
- Capacity to coordinate and follow-up the developments
- Capacity to understand business needs and elaborate IS solutions
- English fluency, and French or Dutch fluency
- Experience in functional/application architecture design
- Knowledge and/or experience in coding
- Testing, Quality and Support competence
- Understanding energy management environment
- to Customer’s site at Paris (France) or abroad (e.g. Spain, The Netherlands,...)
- to any external stakeholders site (amongst others TSOs, suppliers)