V-IT is looking for Scrum Masters
at West-Flanders area.
: ASAP - Longterm
- As Scrum Master you help a multidisciplinary team evolve towards a self-organising squad that delivers business value at the end of every sprint.
- This means you teach, train and coach the team to apply the agile values. You make sure the squads understands why they do things a certain way.
- By facilitating the Scrum rituals (planning, sprint review, retrospective, daily standup, refinement) and you try to improve the delivery process. You focus lies on the squad, but your improvements might trigger other organisational changes.
- You ensure that activity goals are met and the squad can focus on delivering valuable software.
- By detecting possible improvements and challenging the squad you act as a guide towards continuous improvement and increased productivity.
- You create a safe environment which provides the support needed for the squad to experiment, grow and improve on their performance.
- You assess the maturity of the squad members and coach them on interpersonal issues, methodology and processes.
Nice to have
- Proven experience in the role as Scrum Master (effectieve ervaring, geen combinatie met Project Management!)
- knowledge of Java development (Java 8, Spring and Spring Boot framework)
- Excellent knowledge of the Agile principles
- Great people skills
- Good knowledge of English
- The willingness to acquire the necessary knowledge via self-learning
- A team player with fluent communication skills
- Not afraid to give your opinion
- Able to work independently
- Experience in a microservice Architecture and knowledge of Kafka and Event Driven Architecture.
- DevOps experience (Continuous Deployment, Jenkins, Cloud Infrastructure, Kubernetes…)
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform
Neem zeker een kijkje op onze website voor alle vacatures, Take a look at our website for all opportunities @ www.v-it.be
Vriendelijke groeten, bien à vous, kind regards,
Senior IT Recruiter @ V-IT
+32 (0)478 88 10 95