V-IT is looking for an Enterprise Architect
. long term in Brussels.
Duration: ASAP - long term
Our client has decided to do a re-egineering of its Core banking systems and processes.
After one year of pre-study, the Bank is ready to launch its Core Banking Renewal Program, focusing in wave 1 on loans and credit risk management.
The program is established as a true transformation and change program, both from IT and business perspective, unlocking the potential of data and new technologies on the one hand, and optimizing business processes and operating model on the other hand.
The realization of the Core Banking Renewal (CBR) Program is embedded throughout the entire organization, with one central program coordination, consisting on the one hand of a team responsible for ‘target solution architecture’, and on the other hand of a team responsible for solution design.
We are looking for an EA to strengthen the team of enterprise architects dedicated to deliver the target and functional integration architecture with the purpose of guiding and enabling the IT delivery throughout the different agile domain teams.
Main responsibilities of the EA are:
- Evaluating internal functions, capabilities, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views focused to support the core banking renewal Business/IT strategy.
- Creating business architecture models to reflect the program's strategies and goals and implementing its business visions and goals.
- Defining the functional E2E integration patterns to support the most optimal E2E process integration and delegation across the diverse IT landscape covering build and package solutions respecting the functional & non-functional requirements with regards to real-time and event driven needs, a mix of cloud and on-prem infrastructure, functional security, authorisations, …
- Provide coaching to improve employees' knowledge and skills for solution architecture/design in order to guarantee adequate program target architecture adoption and realisation
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project issues.
- Ongoing publicity and communication of the Enterprise Architecture both within the information community, and the business units.
- Producing architectural system-artifacts and conducting conformity checks on program solution designs.
- He/She reports directly to the CBR EA Manager, and participates in the architecture community.
- Proven experience in enterprise architecture, preferably in transformation programs related to IT landscape and business process redesign;
- Structured approach, able to keep oversight and prioritise in a complex context with a significant number of stakeholders and activities;
- Pragmatic approach to translate your knowledge of architectural frameworks (TOGAF, ADM, Archimate) into practical agile artifacts (guidelines and solution building blocks) to leverage solution design.
- Able to absorb a significant amount of work, stress resistant;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to adapt your message conform your audiences varying from business management, process & solution design, IT delivery;
- Group session facilitation
- Team player and change marketeer/change agent;
- Flexible, enthusiastic, autonomous and proactive.
- Experience in the financial industry and/or agile delivery is a plus.