V-IT is looking for a Senior Mobile Developer iOS
for a project in Brussels.
: asap - 6 months +
At least 6 years of relevant experience
- Translating requirements into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Objective-C/Swift code for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- You know the principles of clean code and apply them effectively.
- Understanding of Apple’s iOS design principles and interface guidelines, DDD and best practices
- You write readable code and do refactoring where necessary.
- You are familiar with test driven development (TDD) and you have practical experience with it
- Proven knowledge in iOS app development (different version of iOS SDK and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of SVN/Git (Gitlab or alternative), Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, Confluence, JIRA
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Deployment principles, Docker, Container and Groovy
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services and third-party libraries or API’s
- Agile Mindset – You embrace the SCRUM values (Focus, Commitment, Openness, Respect and Courage).
- You know what Pair Programming means, and you are prepared to apply it actively
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- English + French AND/OR Dutch
Neem zeker een kijkje op onze website voor alle vacatures, Take a look at our website for all opportunities @ www.v-it.be
Vriendelijke groeten, bien à vous, kind regards,
Senior IT Recruiter @ V-IT
+32 (0)478 88 10 95