V-it is momenteel op zoek naar een Front-end Engineer.
Your main tasks.
- Build user friendly web and mobile application using modern front-end frameworks. This involves simple and complex input and visualization screens, depending on the business requirements
- Work in a team with other front-end developes, back-end developers and domain experts
- Help implement a Corporate Style guide for web and mobile application to ensure consistency through projects while delivering optimal user experience
What skills do we expect from you?
- Excellent in HTML5 and writing cross browser compatible code
- Extensive programming experience with front-end framework Angular
- You have experience using secure coding techniques, OWASP TOP10
- Extensive experience with style sheet languages such as CSS and SCSS.
- You have experience with NodeJS-based build & development tools including Angular CLI
- Familiarity with REST, JSON, API contract specification like OAS
- Familiarity with Authentication protocols and techniques (SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect)
- Experience with state management solutions in Angular like NGRX or NGXS
- You have a test first mindset (TDD) and thus good knowledge of various testing frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine, Protractor,...
- Experience with building complex input and visualization screens involving a variety of data input components (autocomplete, picklist, ...), data presentation components (table, tree, tree table, charts, ...) and screen layouts
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices
- Familiarity with source control tools, preferably Git/Bitbucket
- In depth understanding of the entire web application development process (design, development and deployment)
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment. Focus on meeting deadlines when needed
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success;
- Customer and end-user focused
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Conceptual thinking: Understands the underlying issues in most situations and relates some similarities between situations that are not obviously connected through the use of concepts, models or previous experiences
- Seeking Information: Frequently identifies information gaps that are not immediately apparent and selects appropriate sources of information.
- Forming Relationships: Develops good working relationships with internal contacts in immediate organization
- Teamwork: Contributes actively, both in practical terms and by promoting shared values and mutual respect, to the achievement of goals by teams which sometimes include people with varying types & levels of skills
- Is able to both work independent and in team context
What are great skills to have?
- Experience with Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo)
- Experience with Mobile development: iOS, Android, Windows Phone (WinJS), React Native, Flutter
- Having a thorough understanding of Event Driven applications
- Familiarity with other front-end frameworks such as React, Vue, Ember, JQuery,...
- Experience with UI/UX Design
- Awareness of Real-Time communication through WebSockets
- Awareness of micro front-end methodologies
- English Fluent verbal and written (& Dutch)