Voor onze klant te Brussel, zijn we op zoek naar een Major Incident / Service Manager
: ASAP - 31/03/2020
Major Incident Manager role:
- Chair the War-room when invoked
- be responsible for managing the resolution of critical incidents.
- The objective is to expedite the resolution of outages by ensuring that the proper teams are engaged and provide communication to our stakeholders and senior management.
- be responsible for minimizing the adverse impact on the business caused by events within our infrastructure, and to prevent recurrence of incidents. To achieve this goal, you define which structural remediation is required via root cause analysis of incidents and then follow up the the actions to improve or correct the situation.
- continuously increase your knowledge of industry standards in the fields of incident management and adjoining fields, with the intent to propose possible improvements to the our organisation.
- Ensure regular communication on business and technical levels
- You have a sufficient technical background (infrastructure and applications) to properly perform your role as a major incident manager
- strong leadership presence under pressure
- the ability to work under stress and time constraints
- outstanding interpersonal and organization skills, ensuring smooth cooperation with a diverse set of stakeholders
- experience in handling complex situations and escalations
- excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and French
- experience working in an environment based on ITIL best practice frameworks
- knowledge of IT infrastructure and application technologies
- analytical skills with experience of the use of root cause analysis tools and techniques
- flexibility is asked but 24 * 7 availability is not required
If there is no major incident pending, you will assume the role of service consultant within the service management team.
Service Consultant Role:
- You are part of the service management team that owns the incident, problem, change & release processes.
- You will participate in the daily operation of this team and related activities
- A good theoretical ITIL knowledge and sufficient pragmatic knowledge for the implementation of all these ITIL processes is necessary
- Agile mindset and attitude
- Hands-on attitude
Neem zeker een kijkje op onze website voor alle vacatures, Take a look at our website for all opportunities @ www.v-it.be
Vriendelijke groeten, bien à vous, kind regards,
Senior IT Recruiter @ V-IT
+32 (0)478 88 10 95