V-it is currently looking for an Cloud & Infrastructure Operations Engineer.
Duurtijd: lange termijn opdracht
Locatie: Antwerpen (2 dagen/week) & remote
Talenkennis: Engels (NL is een pluspunt)
The engineer will have following skills:
- Strong knowledge in areas of networking, open protocols, load balancing, DNS, TCP/IP v4 and v6
- Experience with one or more public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP,..), including infrastructure, storage and platforms
- Experience with strategy and implementation for enterprise organizations, managing private/public cloud migration projects
- Proficiency with Kubernetes and understanding of monitoring tools including CloudWatch, ELK experience in CI/CD (preferably: GitLab)
- Experience with Windows, Linux System administration, and/or Enterprise applications
- Experience in working with virtualization and containerization technology (VMware; K8S, OpenShift, EKS, GKE, Helm,..)
- Experience in automation, orchestration, Infrastructure as Code and configuration management tools (Terraform, Ansible,..)
- Experience in Authentication Protocols, Identity and Access Management Systems and Key Management Systems
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL
- Experience with multiple scripting languages
- Experience with working in development teams using agile development methods
Key roles & responsibilities
- The engineer will maintain on premise and cloud infrastructure and connectivity in order to ensure maximum availability.
- The engineer will test, deliver and support new configurations
- The engineer will be member of the Cloud & Infrastructure operations team and fully cooperate with the colleagues of the other Network & Infrastructure Service assurance teams and the change organization in order to guarantee optimal services for the customers
- The engineer will work with focus on the quality, performance, security and stability.
- It is his responsibility to verify the correct functioning of services and the availability of data, logs, performance, etc,..
- The engineer will work and deliver according to the security and privacy policies
The engineer must be customer-oriented, technology driven and open to major change.