V-it is currently looking for a .NET (C#) Developer and a .NET/Angular Developer.
.NET (C#) Developer.
Our client is actively looking for an experimented Power Apps & .NET (C#) developer to work in one of its development teams.
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle: adding new product features, maintaining existing features as well as end user support and bug resolution. The focus will be on back-end development but can also include front-end adaptations.
Based on detailed analysis (UML) and following guidelines and best practices, the candidate will produce qualitative code. The candidate will also participate in the solution design, in collaboration with the technical architect and other development team members. Ideally, the candidate has relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
• Actively participate in the Scrum-based development team
• Design and implement new functionalities and maintain existing ones.
• Automate tests (unit tests, integration tests) when applicable as part of the day-to-day work.
• Realize end user support. Help in bug finding and resolution.
• Collaborate with operations teams to deploy and configure the software in production.
• Communicate with all members of the development team to, i.e.
o understand business drivers
o come to the best possible solution to meet the customer requirements
o discuss code during pair programming and code reviews
o determine which test scenarios to automate
• Communicate with the technical lead to understand the constraints of the application architecture that must be followed.
• Provide estimations for future development work during product backlog refinements
• Propose improvements, both
o technical improvements to our products
o process improvements within the dev team and across teams
• Master one of both national languages (French/Dutch) and have at least a good understanding of the other. Be fluent in English (both spoken and written).
• Be an active team player within the scrum team (pair programming, code reviews, team discussion, refinements, …) who understands that creating great software is a team effort
• Be able to focus your efforts to deliver customer value. Be able to work according to the priorities set by the product owner.
• Have an open and transparent mindset to allow for continuous improvement
• Live by boy scouts rule: always leave code in a better state than the way you found it
• Be able to learn the complex business model of Gas Flow Management
• Be able to work according to an existing set of rules, standards and guidelines
• Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics.
• Problem solver & negotiator.
• Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined by the Enterprise Architecture/Security Office.
• Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work.
• Ability to develop on the .Net and Power apps platforms in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
• Master the technical stack:
Our client is actively looking for a .NET C# / Angular developer to join one of its in-house software development teams. The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series of critical core-applications for Gasflow management. The responsibility of each team are:
• Project Services: Adapting the software product to fit requirements from corporate-wide projects.
• Product Enhancement: Providing a software product that is fully adapted to the business needs by implementing new functionality requested by the business users.
• Product Support: Ensuring the continuity of the operations of the software product and providing support to the users of these applications.
• Product Maintenance: Ensuring the correct functioning of the software product: resolution of production problems and adaptation of the software product to a changed environment.
The teams utilize an Agile Scrum methodology. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments, … .
Based on detailed analysis (UML), and following guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
• Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
• Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
• Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
• Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
• Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
• Propose Architectural improvements of existing products.
• Together with the Technical Architect participate in design phase of new products.
• Ability to develop on the .NET platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules. An experience of multiple years in .NET is expected.
• Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics.
• Experience in implementing software development good practices.
• Experience in maintaining complex software systems with a large codebase.
• Affinity with the technical stack used by the team:
o .Net 6 / .Net Framework
o ASP.NET WebApi / WCF
o RabbitMQ or affinity with other Messaging platforms
o Entity Framework or NHibernate
o Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
o Unit testing
o Design patterns (eg: clean code)
o Azure DevOps (pipeline\releases\...)
o Azure knowledge is a plus
• Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
• Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
• Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken) or French (spoken) and English (spoken and written)
• Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
• Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
• Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
• Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work
• Ability to learn a complex business model
• Ability to think analytically