V-IT is looking for an IT Project Manager
for a project in Brussels.
: 1 year
: €680/day excl. VAT
The clients ambition is to make sure it's equipped to deliver innovative solutions to provide new added-value services.
The team is one of the pilots in the transition towards an Agile organisation.
- Running the project on a day-to-day basis
- Monitoring the project, from ideation to project closure, included managing all internal and external dependencies, milestones, budget and impacts.
- Taking full ownership that the project produces the required products in the project’s scope to the required quality and within agreed time and budget.
- Managing the production of the required products by authorising the relevant people/teams to develop work products and by following up on this work.
- Directing, motivating, and challenging the project team, i.e. all those contributing to a successful delivery, so that project expectations are met.
- Planning the project, from project definition to project closure, included managing all internal and external dependencies, milestones, and impacts.
- Managing the project risks and issues, including the collection, evaluation, and planning of corrective and/or preventive actions, and monitoring and escalating risks and issues to the Delivery Management team.
- Performing change control, ensuring there are no unapproved scope deviations. Following up any changes (scope, budget increase, and other changes) in agreement with the Sponsor.
- Preparing and reporting to the different lines
- Contributing to the delivery of new products in various business areas/domains
- Coordinating and following-up with internal and external parties whom are contributing to the delivery of the project
- Building a trust relationship with your Product Owner (PO), with whom you work hand in hand to make sure the product is delivered
- Actively contributing to the development of the team and to act as an evangelist of the “agile” mindset throughout the organization.
- min 10 years of experience within project management experience in the banking sector
- experience with delivering complex projects including deliveries cross-platforms and integration with multiple applications
- an ability to coach & steer people
- an excellent communication skills both at various levels of the organisation and with different types of stakeholders. Whenever needed you reach out to other people in other departments to collect info / better understand processes/data
You know how to
- a person who is pro-active and takes leadership on his/her project
- eager to learn and interested in new technologies
- able to learn quickly how an application works
- meticulous in your work
- a team player who shares knowledge and expertise with others
- happy to work in an agile methodology
- flexible and adapt seamlessly to changing environment
- experienced in managing end to end functional projects of more than 2000 mandays (with a team coordination of 10 persons)
- an experienced project manager in Agile methodology
- coordinate & communicate efficiently with a multitude of collaborators & stakeholders
- work on several tasks in parallel while sticking to deadlines set
- work independently as well as in team, you are willing to share knowledge with your colleagues
- spoken and written English is a must
- demonstrate critical thinking and attention to details
- communicate efficiently (listening, writing and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
- be able to l earn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
- effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities while maintaining overall control and being persistent and assertive in driving tasks to completion
Neem zeker een kijkje op onze website voor alle vacatures, Take a look at our website for all opportunities @ www.v-it.be
Vriendelijke groeten, bien à vous, kind regards,
Senior IT Recruiter @ V-IT
+32 (0)478 88 10 95