V-it is momenteel op zoek naar een Technical Service Delivery Officer.
Our client is actively looking for a Technical Service Delivery officer, to integrate the Digital Workplace team. Inside of the digital department, the Digital Workplace teams are responsible for the physical and digital workplace of the end users, for example:
- Management of the physical devices (computers, smartphones, telephony, meeting room equipment, …)
- Management of the Operating System and software installed on the equipment
- Management of the Office 365 suite
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support of the users
The role of the Technical Service Delivery officer shall be
• Coordination of Service Delivery activities (Service Desk – Second line)
• Coordination of complex customer requests resolution : analysis, planning, prioritization and technical implementation
• Reporting on coordinated activities to the Digital Workplace management
• Together with the team, you keep the end-points secure, up to date and in optimal health
• You actively follow up the technological evolutions and help organize the maintenance activities involved.
• You support the configuration of all end-points and follow up changes.
• You evaluate the performance as well as the productivity and the quality of the work done.
• You ensure the achievement of the objectives and compliance with internal rules and procedures
• You ensure that the services delivered comply with the requirements defined in the company's standards
• You pro-actively monitor the state of the system, help optimizing the correct functioning of the system and, if needed, respond to outages of the system.
• You are responsible of keeping the documentation of the system up to date
• You are responsible for the continuous improvement of the services/support : you identify recurring issues and propose solutions, you analyse recurring pain points and propose innovative solutions
• You control Technical Debt by providing the team and management with the necessary insight on the progress of the given tasks and responsibilities.
• You support the Workplace Design team members to enable them to achieve the highest standards of quality of services delivered to customers.
• You are a team player which shares information in a spontaneous way;
• You are able to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
• You have the willingness to build bridges between teams
• You have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• You have customer oriented and have excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• You have a positive mindset and easy going;
• You are proficient in Dutch, French and English.
• You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function;
• Expert knowledge of Windows Client OS (Windows 10)
• Expert knowledge of MS Office Apps: Teams, OneDrive, or equivalent
• Standard knowledge of Microsoft SCCM
• Expert knowledge of Mobile Device management (MDM) - Intune
• Good knowledge of Group Policies
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365