V-it is currently looking for an Information Security Officer.
What the position involves
Phishing mails to customers or personnel, fake websites that look like a perfect copy of the original, stealing access tokens by forged apps on the smartphone, hacking of email accounts...
These are some examples of the daily challenges we face as Information Security Officer. As an ISO, you try to anticipate on these risks, to safeguard our customers.
Your tasks will be:
• Provide cyber and information security advise to projects and initiatives
• Screen applications, processes and vendors to insure they are in line with security standards
• Support our business with Identifying risks and managing risks, and drafting action plans
• Maturity assessments
• Periodic reporting about information security to senior management
• Keep up to date with cyber and information security trends, and incorporate them into our security policies
You will work in a dynamic team of +- 20 Information Security Officers. We will assign you a business entity that you will support together with a colleague, by using security advise and assessments
Your key strengths?
• You are motivated to Keep up to date with cyber and information security trends
• You are able to explain cyber and security topics in a language that our business understands
• You are fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
• You are able to work proactively, and take initiatives
• You are critical and creative
• You have at least 3 years’ experience in information security. Experience in risk management is a bonus.
• Having a CISSP, CISM or similar is a bonus
• You have knowledge on international standards and frameworks, like ISO 1700x, COBiT, etc. Knowledge
Dutch is preferred, but not required
Locatie: Vlaams-Brabant (50% onsite)
Periode: ASAP – 30/09/2023